The award winning POC Octal Raceday is the helmet that changed the road bike helmet game. Featuring cutting edge and innovative design, it has been engineered to the take the next step in road bike safety. The Octal Raceday is intelligently designed to be thicker in the most exposed areas with a design that offers more coverage and protection for the temples and back of the head. By offering fewer and larger ventilation slots instead of many small vents, POC has allowed more air to flow through the helmet, allowing greater comfort and improved aerodynamic performance. The adjustment system is lightweight and ensures a secure and comfortable fit and the Coolbest padding reduces the temperature between the helmet and head. The POC Octal features the signature POC Eye Garage, a thoughtful little feature which keeps your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.
- Australia and New Zealand standard.
- High performance EPS liner, optimised in density.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction.
- Generously ventilated, using POC's unique ventilation design.
- Size adjustment system.
- Straps molded into liner.
- Temperature regulating Coolbest padding.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.