A form of self-myfascial release, foam rolling gives you the ability to aid your overworked muscles. When muscles are overworked, the soft tissue known as the fascia becomes inflamed and thick, which you feel as tight, sore muscles. By using a foam roller, you can break up that soft tissue and help revert muscles back to their normal state. Foam roller is ideal for improving posture and releasing tense muscles. Roll over a painful area using your body weight and hold for up to two minutes to release pressure. Great for use on back, hamstrings, IT band and calves.
Why Y Roller?
- Dual or single ridge option offers a targeted aggressive massage.
- Ability to roll in between ridges for a less aggressive, moderate massage.
- Made from Elastomer – a high density, durable foam
- Excellent tool to promote flexibility and myofascial release
- 6” Diameter x 15 1/2” Length
- Deep tissue massage:
1) Reduces muscle fatigue and tightness
2) Promotes flexibility
3) Enhances performance