A form of self-myfascial release, foam rolling gives you the ability to aid your overworked muscles. When muscles are overworked, the soft tissue known as the fascia becomes inflamed and thick, which you feel as tight, sore muscles. By using a foam roller, you can break up that soft tissue and help revert muscles back to their normal state. Foam roller is ideal for improving posture and releasing tense muscles. Roll over a painful area using your body weight and hold for up to two minutes to release pressure. Great for use on back, hamstrings, IT band and calves.
- Contoured raised sections stimulate blood flow and allow for a customized deep tissue massage.
- 5″x 14″ size ideal for rolling both large and small muscle groups.
- Long ridges combine with pronounced bumps to offer a more diversified surface area.
- Thin outer layer of foam provides a firm surface for aggressive Myofascial Release.
Benefits of Deep Tissue Massage:
- Reduces muscle fatigue and tightness
- Promotes flexibility
- Enhances performance