A form of self-myfascial release, foam rolling gives you the ability to aid your overworked muscles. When muscles are overworked, the soft tissue known as the fascia becomes inflamed and thick, which you feel as tight, sore muscles. By using a foam roller, you can break up that soft tissue and help revert muscles back to their normal state. Foam roller is ideal for improving posture and releasing tense muscles. Roll over a painful area using your body weight and hold for up to two minutes to release pressure. Great for use on back, hamstrings, IT band and calves.
- 5.5″D x 13″L is ideal for rolling both large and small muscle groups.
- Thin outer layer of foam provides a firm surface for aggressive massage.
- Flat surface design allows for a smoother and faster roll.
- Hollow core proves to be more durable over time.
Benefits of Deep Tissue Massage:
- Reduces muscle fatigue and tightness
- Promotes flexibility
- Enhances performance